Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Vacation Outfit

Snow Trip

Snow Trip by abrilliantmelody featuring a camel coat

Soon I will be flying to Idaho to hit the slopes and attempt snowboarding again. If I had some extra money, I would go buy this outfit for my trip to the snowy weather.

Living in Southern California my whole life, it's hard to pack for these kinds of trips, because we don't have the appropriate clothing. Sure I have big water proof jackets, but in regards to shoes, I have mostly flats, sandals, and dress boots.

For those of you who live where it snows, do you have any advice on what to bring for someone like me who thinks 50 degrees is cold! I would appreciate it!

By the way, I'm in love with that bag and yellow scarf!





5 comments:

  1. Being a so cal girl myself - I totally understand where you're coming from! My feet always freeze when we go to the snow :/

    Love this outfit though, especially the boots and the beanie - so cute!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it's snowing here at the moment! Decent foootwear is a must! boots that are waterproof but also warm, and have a good sole so you dont slip! (wellies actually arent very cood for snow, they are cold and you slip everywhere) Also gloves! windproof ones work best, and of course a hat :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the scarf too!
    What part of Idaho are you coming to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kewl outfit. have a wonderful time in idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! <3

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!