Thursday, March 17, 2011

DIY Bulletin Board

One of my favorite things to do is personalizing items I put into my house. No better way to do that than DIY!

Bulletin Board

I bought two of these boards at the Dollar Tree and then bought scrapbook pages at Michael's for less than a dollar. Then I looked into my discard book box and found a book of poems. Add some Mod Podge and voila!





This one is hanging in the bathroom and I tack pictures on it. I bought a bigger bulletin board at a yard sale that I want to a similar thing to. 

Mod Podge is an amazing thing. You can use it on almost anything. It you haven't yet, you should check out Mod Podge Rocks! which is a blog all about Mod Podge projects.

p.s. my new picture in the sidebar was taking at Disneyland. I'm sitting on a canoe holding an oar next to my sisters :)


10 comments:

  1. Very neat idea! So many different ways you could decorate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that's pretty!! I've gotta check out that Mod Podge site now....thanks a lot, more for my to do list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh...I love this idea! Thanks for sharing! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE modpodge, I use it on everything! What a cute little bulletin board! I love using old book pages with modpodge:) I hope your doggie is doing good today<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Breeanna,thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!It's a plaisure to me enter in your beautiful world,lovely blog and cool pics!You 've done a great work!I hope we could keep in touch!
    Xoxo Claudia
    www.enlaburbujarosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHat a great idea! That looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. are you kidding??! that is so cool! well done Breeanna, i always love completing a project like this and then i keep going back and checking it out again and again. good you put it in the bathroom, that way it's being viewed a bunch ; )

    you did a beautiful job lades. and your new photo is lovely. happy weekend to you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog off of Lynn's blog. I love what you did with this bulletin board. I have never used Mod Podge but after seeing this. I will have to get some. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog off of Lynn's blog. I love what you did with this bulletin board. I have never used Mod Podge but after seeing this. I will have to get some. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!