Tuesday, April 12, 2011

On the Hunt: iphone case


There are some pretty crazy iphone cases out there. People can be really creative. Right now I have a clear case that shows off my white iPhone, but the case is really dirty and scratched. Yesterday I was on the hunt for a new one. I wanted something different, maybe with a little color. 



I thought these looked cool, but it wouldn't protect the phone from dirt.


I really really L-O-V-E this case, but I can't justify spending $40 on a piece of plastic, even if it is hand made.



Then I found some pretty crazy cases. How would this fit in your pocket?



This one was really cool, but I had to buy in wholesale. Since I don't need 30 cases, I had to pass.



I had to show this one because it's the most expensive case on Etsy for a whopping $420!!!! No thanks :)


After a few hours of looking everywhere for a cheap, but cute case, I finally decided on this one from Amazon for only $10.



Now I'm off to get a haircut with a new hairstylist. I actually know her though: she's my husband's friend's fiance. Then I'm going to head over to Jo-Anne's Fabrics to buy materials to make my own camera bag!



8 comments:

  1. Whoa, the first one is wicked! I want it! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people on Etsy just expect way too much for their product. Why would anyone spend more on a case than they spent on their phone?? It's laughable!
    I settled on a pink and aqua blue Speck case and I love it! I really wanted to get these bamboo cases:
    http://www.grovemade.com/collections/iphone-4-case-artist-series/
    They are so pretty! buttttt expensive.
    I also like the Kate Spade iPhone cases. But those are also expensive haha. The one you decided on is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at all those pretty cases is making me want an iPhone even more than I do now! Forget the apps, check out the cute accessories! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE finds! Love the owl one! And can't wait to see how the case comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent way too much time searching for the perfect iPhone case. I finally gave up and bought a hot pink one. That way, it matches all of my other Apple products - hot pink case on my Mac, hot pink iPod. Check and check.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are so cute!! I love the Owl one the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some cool cases! I have been on the hunt for one lately too, I get sick of them quick! haha. They are too expensive. Amazon is a great place to find them though! I like the one you got, it is really cute. I really love the ones that look like clock parts like the steampunk style or whatever. I hope your having a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such cool phone cases, makes me want an iphone even more :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!