Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Internship Fashion

  Internship

Internship by abrilliantmelody 


For those of you who are new readers, you may not know that I'm working towards a masters degree in school psychology. This September I start my 3rd year of the program which is when I must complete the 1200 internship hours required for the degree. I will be working under the supervision of a school psychologist in the schools full time (but not being paid, boo!)

I'm really excited about this chance to get more hands on experience, and I'm also excited about possibly getting some new clothes for the job. I want some sophisticated yet comfortable outfits that I can wear as I'm testing students, going to meetings, walking around the campus, and sitting at a computer writing reports. Here's an idea of a dress outfit I would love to have. I already have similar boots and belt, so it wouldn't be hard to put this outfit together.

Now I just have to convince my husband to let me go on a shopping spree!


13 comments:

  1. WOW! Congratulations!!! I am really happy for you! I am sure it will be very interesting! Share your thoughts when you start! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember getting a young teacher ready for the school year when I was doing a little styling. So much fun. Love the look, am very excited for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its fantastic that you're working on your masters! School is the perfect excuse for a shopping spree in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, congratulations! I hope you'll enjoy your internship :) And that's a great outfit too, I'd love to wear that to work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo! That's a great internship outfit. Definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute style!
    Congrats on your internship!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats... I like the dress..

    http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck at your internship! I am looking at going back to get my Masters soon as well!

    PS I gave you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU GO GIRL!! That is awesome!

    & of course, the outfit is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Cute! Cute! I know you're going to do great no matter what!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations friend!! That sounds like a lot of hard work but you're going to be the best school psychologist ever! You definitely deserve a new outfit or two :) You should be really proud of all your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that dress and those boots. And that bag!

    Good luck with your last year of school!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!