Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sun Valley, Idaho



I wanted to share a few photos of my snowboarding trip. I'll have to do another post explaining the trip, but I've just been so busy and tired this week.



Mr. Brilliant and I at the very top.

Mr. Brilliant and his instructor, (who is also a chef and cooked for us!)


Mr. Brilliant coming down the slope. We've had the same amount of lessons, and he's 100 times better than me.

Ski lift.

Gear and rental shop. 

It was so beautiful and I actually enjoyed the under 20 degree weather. It's not that bad if you have the right clothes. 

Hope everyone is having a great week! I can't wait for the weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! So beautiful!
    Looks like your guys had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is just gorgeous!! And thank you too, Breeanna, for following my blog;-) Made me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you lucky duck! That's so cool to be around so much snow. I've never even seen that much snow. I bet it feels good to breathe there!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!