Monday, February 20, 2012

Melody Monday


Hey everyone! I'm back from my vacation. Mr. Brilliant and I went to Sun Valley, Idaho for a snowboarding trip. I had an awesome time, but I'm all bruised up and sore! Good news is, I got a little better at snowboarding. Woo!

Time for the melodies.

I'm obsessed with this song, and the video is pretty cool too.











Linkin Park cover of Adele's Rolling in the Deep! Yes Please! Love it.




I'll try to post some pictures from my trip sometime this week.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Sun Valley is great, I worked there every summer in high school. :)
    Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back safe! Can't wait to see your pictures! Bet you took some beauts!

    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see all the pictures.
    glad you to know you had awesome times.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!