Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I love Sunsets


We live up on a hill and have a great view of the valley and can see all the way out to the ocean. I never get tired of all the beautiful sunsets I see right out my living room window. Oh, and every evening we have tons of crows either fly by or land in our tree (and eat our tree). 



 So beautiful! 

I have a busy week ahead of me, lots of kids to test and reports to write! Oh the joy of being an intern! At least I have a week of snowboarding coming up to look forward to! Woo!




3 comments:

  1. lovely phots i wish i live at the top of a hill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE are UNBELIEVABLY stunning! Bravo, you!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! What a view!!! I'm inviting myself over!!!
    And have fun snowboarding!!!! Where are you going exactly?

    Janette the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!