Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Treasure Hunt Tuesday


I hope all of you lovely people had a wonderful Valentines Day! Monday's I go straight to school from work, so I didn't see my husband all day, but when I got home last night, he had bread, cheese, wine, and chocolate covered strawberries for us. What a sweetie!

Please enjoy the lovely treasures I found on Etsy this week!


I've still been searching for the perfect camera bag. I love the color of this one!


I've been eyeing these prints for awhile now! They are so awesome!



 This is a case for the iPhone 4, which I don't have. I can still admire this pretty case :)


Gorgeous vintage orange shoes!


 Beautiful flower headband. 


Etsy is awesome! I think I use the word "awesome" too much, but I love that word. On the other hand, I think I'm allowed to because I live near the beach and I own a surfboard :)


8 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the flower headband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I'm willing to spend $300 bucks for a new phone that I DON'T need just to get that case.. It's super stellar! I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing! And yes..that blue bag is fantastic...Why oh why are cute camera bags so expensive???
    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue bag and the i phone case. the head band.. everything awesome post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you 100 % ETSY truly is awesome......you find things there that you never even thought could possibly exist. The i phone case is gorgeous and unique......I once saw a retro telephone being used as an i phone dock where you could actually talk on the retro phone's receiver if you plug in the i-phone in the dock.

    ETSY rocks......thanks for sharing these with us.....I now know what to get my friend for his birthday. :)

    Look forward to hearing from you

    Love

    Tashrin - Personal style & inspiration from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niiice finds! I use repeat same words too...no ones judging..don't worry. :) I love all your picks! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - totally loving all these things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You also surf >>> "awesome!"
    I love the word too :)
    You know what else I love!?!? that iPhone case!!! Sooo Cute! Now i want an iPhone =/ thanx Mrs. Bree lol
    XoXo Lovely
    Nica

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!