Monday, January 10, 2011

Late Night Baking


After I got home from school this evening, my husband was craving something with blueberries. He asked me if making pie crust was hard. That was when I knew he wanted me to make him something. We decided to make little blueberry pie pockets. 

 I made the dough. Found the recipe here.

Rolled out the dough and cut out little circles.

He made the filling: mashed blueberries, sugar, cinnamon, and flour.

Cooked at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Yummy!!

Don't forget to check the new weekly words :)

3 comments:

  1. Yumm!!!! I love late Night baking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breeanna! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Thanks for thinking of my sweet puppy. She is doing better today. Poor girl.
    Sorry I'm just now making it over to your blog. I'm a slacker.
    You leave such sweet comments!Thanks for brightening my day!
    Consider me your newest follower!!

    ~Amylou

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!