Sunday, April 15, 2012

Saying Goodbye.....

.......to spring break!

That's right, my two weeks of freedom are over, and I head back to work tomorrow. My friend and I went to church and then headed to the beach for some sunshine and lunch. We've had windy, raining weather all week, so it was so great to get out under clear blue skies!

The Ocean Beach Pier






Having lunch at Hodads. The line was out the door!

Yes, it tasted super delicious!


Stopped by a sunglass store and picked up these beauties. I love the vintage look!




AND NOW for some fabulous, awesomeriffic, fantanstic, superduper news:

This is the the last week I have to attended graduate classes ever!!!!!!
Woo!! I can't tell you how happy and ready I am to be done!!

I will still be continuing with my internship till June, but there will be no more homework and class at night. Woo!!

I think I need more exclamations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok that's good, have a great week :)


5 comments:

  1. YAY Lady congrats!!! That is HUGE!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That beach is so pretty and those fries look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for graduation!! So exciting! Looks like you had a great trip. Your sunglasses are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That beach looks heavenly. Can you believe that I've never been to the beach!? It's true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have always wanted to go to hodads!! their burger look amazing and i love those huge fries. congrats on completing all the homework and class!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!