Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Random Thoughts

It's so annoying how fast my dogs destroy (and eat) their toys.



I'm thankful for the view from my living room.



I miss Montana. I still want to move their someday.




I love when she falls asleep sitting up with a toy in her mouth (another toy that has been destroyed)




Well I hope you all are having a nice week. I've been really busy, and have a cold that has decided to stick around. 


Want some good news? The beautiful Janette is having an awesome giveaway to celebrate her one year blogversary. The winner gets a surprise package full of goodies, and believe me, her giveaways are always super cute! Go enter!



5 comments:

  1. Found your blog after clicking over from Hollie Rogue. Love your Melody Mondays! I'll have to make sure to visit at the beginning of each week to get my music fix :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the view from your living room?????????????????????????????!!! Amazing.... SOOO jealous..when can I come over?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dog and his toys look so cute :) my dog surprisingly only destroys my shoes and none of his toys :)


    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That means your dogs love their toys! AH! They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we miss Montana, too, and it'd be great to move back there one day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!