Monday, June 27, 2011

Melody Monday



Today's songs are from bands that are totally new to me. I haven't heard of any of them until putting this playlist together, but I found some new favorites. I love love love discovering new and different types of music, so this set of songs is a treat for me as much as for you!

This playlist is my "sit on the porch, drink some lemonade, and enjoy the sunset". Hope you enjoy it!







This is a fun video. Makes you want to get on a boat and then dance under white lights :)



Hope everyone has a nice Monday!





7 comments:

  1. so happy to find your lovely blog! and what a fun post to start on:) i love new music/bands and this little list is perfect. and it's just as you described--great for sitting back, swinging in the sunshine and drinking some cold lemonade:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blitzen trapper! But I need to make it a point to listen to them more.
    I need to get myself a porch so I can do this. ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YES. I love any playlist that involves sunset and lemonade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just my kind of music!! I love the instrumentals! MEEP. It's good to hear from you. hehe. I hope your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this playlist rocks, because lemonade on the porch is one of my favorite activities! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I am adding your button on mine. I love your vintage shop! Come say hello anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!