Monday, April 18, 2011

Melody Monday & Backyard Photoshoot


It was a beautiful day yesterday, so I took some pictures in my backyard. My goal was to capture different textures or whatever I thought looked cool :)


Today is my oral surgery to remove my 4 wisdom teeth. I'm being put to sleep for the procedure and I'm getting pretty nervous! Yesterday I got prepared with my prescriptions and the food that I'm allowed to eat (liquids and soft foods, no chewing!) At least I can eat ice cream! And I hear the cold food helps the pain. 






What better way to start off this Monday with the song "Monday, Monday" by the Mamas and the Papas? Enjoy!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



7 comments:

  1. OH NO!! Hope it goes well! Top Ramen & ice cream! That part sounds like a party! Praying for a swift recovery, friend!
    hearts;Janette, the Jongleur
    LOVELY PICS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate tons and tons of ramen noodles! And yes Ice Cream was great!
    Love the song choice.
    Feel better soon hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cool collage! I love it:) I hope that your surgery goes well and that you are feeling tip top soon! My sisters cheeks got so chubby it was pretty funny. I really need to get mine out, but I am a wuss! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your pictures turned out. Great job!
    Good luck with your wisdom teeth! I remember I would constantly drool out my food because my entire face was so numb :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture indeed!I hope too that your surgery goes well and you feel much better now!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are doing well today after your surgery! Get well soon!

    p.s. I tagged you in a little something fun on my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to share!